Due to the coronavirus pandemic, we would like to inform you about the new procedures in our rehabilitation clinic that were implemented in accordance with the guidelines of the Ministry of Health and of the Natonal Chamber of Physiotherapists (KIFI – Krajowa Izba Fizjoterapeutów).
If you have a fever, experience coughing and dyspnea, and you think that you came in contact with a person infected with COVID-19, or if you simply don‘t feel well, immediately call us and cancel your scheduled visit.
What does a visit in our clinic currently like?
– Before entering the FSM Physiotherapy Centre, the patients are requested to cover their mouth and nose,
– After entering the FSM Physiotherapy Centre, the patient will be requested to disinfect their hands, fill out a questionnaire and then proceed to wait near the treatment room,
– Before entering the treatment room, the patient will have their body temperature measured with a contact-free thermometer,
– After entering the treatment room, the patient will be asked to thoroughly wash their hands,
– Because of the new procedures and the need to limit physical contact between patients, we strongly advise you to be punctual,
– Only one parent (guardian) at a time can accompany their child in the treatment room,
– After every visit, the treatment room will be disinfected and chemically cleaned with certified anti-bacterial and anti-viral agents,
– We have implemented adequate intervals between the respective appointments,
– Safety is our priority.
Stay safe and have a nice day