Filial in Strzelce Krajeńskie
I am a graduate of the University School of Physical Education in Poznań (AWF Poznań) where I was studying physiotherapy. Even before graduation, I started working as a physiotherapist at the Neuro-Reha physiotherapy clinic in Strzelce Krajeńskie, and as a volunteer at the Centre for Rehabilitation and Disability Prevention for Children and Youth in Poznań (Wielkopolskie Centrum Rehabilitacji i Profilaktyki Niepełnosprawności Dzieci i Młodzieży w Poznaniu). After graduation, I have started working for the Association for the Help of Children with Disabilities Bratek in Barlinek as a physiotherapist specialising in early childhood development support.
In order to further expand my knowledge and nourish my passion, I have also studied choreotherapy at the University School of Physical Education in Poznań.
- Proprioceptive Neuromuscular Facilitation: PNF 1 & PNF 2
- M.A.E.S. therapy course: Movement Analysis & Education Strategies for the treatment of children with Cerebral Palsy and similar neurodevelopmental conditions
- Neurorozwojowa diagnostyka i rehabilitacja dzieci
- Współpraca z rodziną ucznia
- Badanie i dokumentacja medyczna w fizjoterapii